Great news! The much-anticipated Penang Hop On Hop Off Bus service will be launched in Penang next month! Tour bus operator, Elang Wah Sdn Bhd manager Mohd Yunus Mohd Shah said all the buses would ply two routes – the beach route, Teluk Bahang-Persiaran Gurney, and the city route Persiaran Gurney-Penang Hill. As a promotion, ride for FREE from mid-November before the official launch in January 2015. The bus service would be from 9.00am to 8.00pm and priced at RM19 for Malaysians and RM45 for foreigners.
The route from Persiaran Gurney to Penang Hill also covers the George Town area and Penang Hop On Hop Off Bus service will be launched with 10 buses on 16 Nov 2014 at G Hotel, Penang!
Penang Hop On Hop Off Bus, Contact Information
Tel: +6 018-306 5546
Fax: +6 018-306 5546
Penang Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Open Top Route Map
- Wifi on board
- Sky view and open deck
- 33 stops which cover more than 60 attractions
- The interval between buses is around 20 to 30 minutes
- Tickets can be purchase in the bus, through online shopping cart, authorized agents, authorized hotels and Penang Hop-On Hop-Off counters.
- Children below five (5) years old do not have to pay any fees
- Student need to show their Student Card as proof
- Malaysian need to show their MyKad as identification
- A child below the age of twelve (12) years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Operate 365 days per year including school holidays and public holidays
- Disable friendly
- Choice of 24 and 48hrs Ticket